I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Maintaining Employment - Time
Word Bank weekdays weekend schedule shift parttime fulltime late absence call in sick paycheck paystub regularhours overtime
5. Saturday and Sunday are the __________
7. Because he was stuck in traffic he got to work _________ Coming or remaining after the due, usual, or proper time
8. What you have left after you tear off your paycheck (2 words)
9. Agenda, timetable, plan
11. What you need to do for work if you are going to be sick (3 words)
13. The hours you work beyond your regular hours
1. The check that is your pay is your _________ (2 words)
2. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are __________ (2 words)
3. The hours you usually work (2 words)
4. Not part time but _________ (2 words)
6. The state of being absent, the period of time that one is absent
10. Not full time but _________(2 words)
12. A change of one group of people (as workers) for another in regular alternation, a scheduled period of work or duty
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live