I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Christmas Vocabulary Words
WORD BANK Germany joyful lights Rudolph Grinch candles cards familyreunion green holiday stockings tradition traffic goodwill stable
1. Merry means __________ .
4. A traditional color of Christmas and the color of trees that do not loose their leaves is _________ .
8. A place to put up horses over night while you travel is called a _________ .
11. The handing down of information, beliefs, and customs by word of mouth or by example from one generation to another without written instruction is a ________ .
13. The Christmas tree tradition was brought to the United States from __________ .
14. Not so many people light _________ in their house any more because they do not want to take the chance to burn it down.
15. __________ The Red Nosed Reindeer.
2. When you get together with family members it is called a __________ . (2 words)
3. Even today people still find the time around Christmas to write _________ to their friends.
5. These hang over the fireplace to be filled with gifts by Santa Claus. _________
6. Peace on Earth _________ towards Man.
7. Christmas is the biggest _________ of the year in the United States.
9. Many people decorate their yard and Christmas tree with colored __________ .
10. For those of us who may travel long distances by car over the holidays we hope we don't get stuck in _________ .
12. How the __________ Stole Christmas is an American classic.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live